What are the computer system requirements & supported browsers to watch an event?
To watch an event, please ensure you have the following:
- System Requirements
- Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Supported desktop browsers
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Safari 8 or higher, **Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge
- Supported mobile browsers
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari (iOS), Android native browser (Samsung devices only)
- Adobe Flash Player
- http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ (Not required for Google Chrome)
- Internet Connection
- 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.
The Video on Livestream is Playing but There Is No Sound
If you are watching the stream, but can't hear any sounds please check the following:
- Can you hear sound from other sources?
- Play something from iTunes or YouTube to make sure your speakers are on and working. Make sure to try headphones too.
- Check the speaker icon on the Livestream player
If you look at the bottom left corner of the player and see the following icon, that means the player is muted.
Can I watch the MONAT live event on a mobile device?
Yes! Just click the Open Livestream button on your email confirmation from any mobile device and then the play button on the video on that screen.
When does the stream start?
The stream will start at 2pm EST on Saturday August 19th.